Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Why this blog...

There is a reason why i embark on this blog. Like most of you, I too used to hold on to the same beliefs as instilled in us, right from childhood (am sorry if this sounds like an address from a higher plane, honestly, it's not meant to be that way). Beliefs regarding our history (primarily), culture, freedom movement and so on. And like most of India at large, I was comfortably ensconced in those convictions. Life went on.

Or did it really?

Certain events in the recent past, coupled with availability of time at hand, forced me to do some thinking, and revisit my basic paradigms. I researched material available on the net, in the books, articles etc in trying to find these answers. While most of these questions led (and continue to lead) nowhere, the very miniscule of those answers really slapped me out of my rut and the conventional. And they in turn raised more questions.

These are questions the answers to which have shook me, and have forced me to take an entirely fresh view of who I am, and where I come from. Not all of it is pleasant, but thats not the point here.

As I continue to seek more answers, I find myself disconnecting from my once unquestioned dogmas; am feeling like an outsider, as I increasingly question and get out of this delusional & intended brainwashing.

In this blog, I seek to post some articles that may help some of you to question your own beliefs.

But, the question is: Are you ready to accept what you get as answers? Its your call, please make it wisely.

God bless.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?